Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures!

Here are pictures I took on my Mt. Hood hike.  First one is Bruno the snow doggie (in August!) Next is a gorgeous field of mountain wildflowers.

Next we have a very contented Bruno, lying in the flowers...

This is Zigzag canyon (I think? There were a lot of canyons on the trail)

A beautiful flower that I have no clue what it's called.  Only found it in one place along the trail.
It's hard to convey the scale here- this is a MASSIVE mountain, and that waterfall ain't just a trickle.  It was truly an awe-inspiring vista. 
And last, yours truly looking sunburned and sweaty, with Zero Zero sneaking up behind me (didn't know he was there as I was taking this.)

It was a great trip, even though I bit off more than I could chew, exercise-wise, (am very sore in the legs today) I had a good time, the weather was decent, and I'm sure Bruno enjoyed it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment