Monday, September 13, 2010

I want this kitty...

I really, really do.
My mother fostered his litter, and he is the last one left- I can't believe no one wants this little cutie!  He's obviously a Siamese mix of some kind, but without the grating "mrow" noises.  He's pretty quiet, and very purrrrrr-y and playful, which is a big change from how he was several weeks ago- terrified of all humans, covered in fleas, belly distended from all his worms.  He's a real handsome little guy now! He is batting at my fingers while I type, it's so adorable it's ridiculous.

If I could get a cat, I would so take him, but I don't think he would be safe with Bruno. (Who is, as I type this, staring daggers at the purring kitten on my lap, and no doubt thinks of him as prey. We joked about "snack size cats" but it's really no joke.  Kitten is NOT allowed on the floor while Bruno is in the room.) Bruno has improved HUGELY in his behavior around cats, but I would never trust him unsupervised.

So Mom, if you are reading this (and I know you do!) I say to heck with finding this one a home.  Can you find room for one more in your flock of cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment